Thursday, July 31, 2008

Oh my!!...More Teacher's Pet Entrys

OMGosh!! This thing is awesome! Saving some of the best for last. I wasn't lying when I said over 100 mini kits. hee,hee :) Go to the category "FPG Teachers Pet" to see all my previous posts with the previews, links and instructions. Your on your own to get the last of them after this post. Have FUN! I hope everyone has enough hard drive space...ROFL!!

Btw...I don't know how long you will be able to download them. Sometimes they will disable them shortly after the deadline. Also note, I'm sure their server is pretty bogged down, especially in prime time. Try back at quieter times to get faster download speeds and less errors. :)










































"It's not all about me..."

15 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the link love!!!

Sara E said...

thank you so much for pimpin' my mini, Penelope :)

Jaime said...

thanks for the mention! :)

Kim said...

Thank you so much for mentioning me :) So sweet of you!

Hugs,

kim

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the love

Shannon said...

Thanks so much for the link love! :)

Tracie said...

Thanks for the link Love!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting mine up here as well!!! :-)

Holley Williamson said...

I've really enjoyed looking at your blog. I'm a new digi scrap designer, going on a month now. I just posted a new freebie so I would love it if you came to check it out! Here's my blog: scrapbycolor.blogspot.com
Thanks so much!!!

Gretchen said...

thanks for linking me up!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for mentioning my kit!!!

Census said...

What a great list!! There is some great stuff there!

Lisa said...

Thanks so much for the link love for my mini kit! Great blog!

Melanie said...

Thanks for the link lovin'!! I'm glad you liked my mini kit!! -Melanie Colosimo

Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said...

ty so much for linkin' me up some love also ;) aren't there a ton of fab lil kits in that gallery?! thanks so much for taking the time to comment and link so many of us!